GFSD 3.0 | Data Analysis Program
Hello and welcome to the newly updated (08/29/2019) Google Forms Sheets Docs 3.0 (GFSD3). This could not have been created without the support of random YouTube tutorial videos, Facebook Excel and Google Sheets groups, support from friends and family, and most importantly, the teachers and students that I work with who go through the learning and creation process with me, some unknowingly, during each new version. There are a few steps that must happen for this program to work - which should be easy to follow along.
- GFSD 3.0 | Data Analysis Program
- GFSD 3.0 Form Assessment Template Example (View as a student)
- GFSD 3.0 Autocrat Student Results Template
- GFSD 3.0 Tutorial & Explanations
- GFSD 3.0 Quick Start Guide
- GFSD 3.0 FAQs
- Autocrat - Official User Guide
- Autocrat - Google Sheets Add-on
- Autocrat - Official Website
GFSD 3.0 - Data Analysis Program | Explanation & Features
1. START - The START sheet is essential to the rest of the file. The purple cells on this sheet will have data pulled throughout this file. So, see purple - fill out purple. ‘The 10 Step Explanation’ section will inform you of what needs to be completed for the file to work effectively and the how / why behind it all. It will only take a few minutes to complete. Complete all sections for maximum utilization of GFSD3.
2. ACTION - This sheet is NECESSARY to complete. By simply pressing the Action Button, ‘Macros’ will be activated which are required to make the program automatically push the data throughout the program. Allow the use of this program’s Macros. Once the macro runs, you will see data populate in the background of this sheet. When this occurs, the rest of the program is good to go!
3. TIMES - Once results start populating into the program, you will be able to select a class and enter in the time that that class started the assessment. You will need to keep a note of what time you actually start if you want it to be accurate! In the ‘TEACHER & PERIOD’’ part of this sheet, select the appropriate class. To the right, enter in the correct ‘START TIME’ for each class. This will need to be done each time after a student submits an assessment for EACH class.
4. AUTOCRAT (Official User Guide Here) - I already created a sheet in GFSD3 titled “AUTOCRAT” that pulls specific data into the sheet, and then that data gets transferred to an AUTOCRAT Google Doc template. This Google Doc is emailed to students, as a PDF or Google Doc, to anyone who completes your Google Form Assessment - if they have a working email address. Once AUTOCRAT is connected as a Google Sheets Add-On, you will be able to go through the steps of AUTOCRAT to send out emails. I know it seems like a lot, but if you watch a video or two and print out the Official User Guide, you will become an expert very soon!