Page created and maintained by Ms. Amanda Shimmin - Madison County Middle School | Comer, GA
Obtain, evaluate, and communicate information to explain the properties of waves.
- a. Analyze and interpret data to identify the relationships among wavelength, frequency, and energy in electromagnetic waves and amplitude and energy in mechanical waves.
- b. Ask questions to compare and contrast the characteristics of electromagnetic and mechanical waves.
- c. Develop models based on experimental evidence that illustrate the phenomena of reflection, refraction, interference, and diffraction.
- d. Analyze and interpret data to explain how different media affect the speed of sound and light waves.
- e. Develop and use models to explain the changes in sound waves associated with the Doppler Effect.
Resources & Links
Parts of an Atom Song- Mr. Parr
Classifying Matter- Mr. Parr
Periodic Table Song- Mr. Parr
4 States of Matter Song- Mr. Parr
Nothing yet. We shall see...
Chad J. DeWolf is an educator and coach at Madison County Middle School (Comer, GA) in the Madison County Charter School System (Danielsville, GA). This website is NOT affiliated with MCMS or MCSD. ETS is used as an educational tool for anyone interested & should be viewed as a resource for an awesome online learning experience. Tell your friends. You know you want to. Everyone is doing it...